Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Coop!

Today is Brian's birthday. So of course he stayed up late last night doing the dishes - what a man. Leave him a message if you like :)

I would like to just say how awesome he has been as a husband and as a father. Many of you know that Coop was excited about having kids and he continues to be excited. He plays with Alex and changes all his diapers when he gets home from work. He helps me with housework and even lets me get some extra sleep on the weekends. He has been a godly leader in my life and I am excited to see how he will teach our children about the Lord.

You've had a great 25years Coopis, may God bless you with a whole lot more. :) I love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Brian.

You are a man of faith, passion and joy. I am very happy to have you as a son-in-law. My daughter and grandson are in good hands.

Love,
Dad J

Lora Lynn said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! It's been a pleasure to watch you take on the leadership role in your new family. You're doing great. And you have a cute kid. That helps. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brian!
You have been a joy to us for every one of your 25 years! Lots of love to you and your beautiful wife and wonderful son.
Dad & Mom C

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brian!! Enjoy your day! We love watching your little one grow on the blog! Sending big hugs to all...
Love,
Aunt Kelly & Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! Hard to believe you just hit a quarter century - makes me feel pretty old! :) By the way, tomorrow (Thursday, June 7) is Nancie's birthday - but I won't tell you here age! :)

Andy Smith

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute Sarah! Happy birthday Brian, I hope your next year is packed with great things!

Carleen Armstrong (and Aaron and Reuben)