Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun E. and the Good Times

Here's Alex last night. I was trying out some new lighting. I like his cheeks. They are rounder than round.

Distinguished (Cheeky)

He tired of the photographing before I did.

Sleepy

One of our friends told me a story, complete with a visual aid, a couple weeks ago. Here is a paraphrase of that story, told in the first person.

As I was rushing out the door this afternoon for church I quickly grabbed some lip balm (Chapstick) out of the medicine cabinet. I've been sick with a cold for the past week and my lips have been very sore and dry. Soon after I got to church and sat down I pulled out the lip balm and applied it with great liberality. The lip balm went back in my pocket. After a few seconds I noticed a slight tingling feeling in my lips, which quickly started turning into a fiery burning sensation. As the burning intensified I realized that something was not right. I pulled out the stick of lip balm (the stick in this image looks similar to the one my friend had):



and to my horror the label on the stick read "Wart Remover." By this point my lips were becoming numb, so I motioned to the woman next to me, leapt from my seat and ran to the nearest bathroom where I washed my lips until they no longer felt like they were going to melt off of my face.

No comments: