Thursday, March 01, 2007

Swelling

Most people have problems with swelling near the end of their pregnancy. For the past couple weeks my feet and hands have been swollen after a rather horrible weekend of 44C(115F). I have always had wider feet, but this is big. I have been wearing only my flip flops for the past month or so and they have left permanent lines in my feet because they are often tight near the end of the day when the swelling increases. So enjoy a pic of my feet!

BEFORE:
AFTER:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo-oo Honey. I am sorry. I hope the weather cools a bit.

I hurt for you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks painful. I hope the wee one comes soon!
Dad C

Anonymous said...

poor thing! hang in there, almost done!

Anonymous said...

good grief! That's more swollen than my foot when it was full of blood clots! You are my hero!

Eric said...

showed these pictures to Liz the other day, I think she decided to put off having kids for another couple of years :) all the best
Eric