Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Post for Elizabeth!

Hey Liz, we heard that you were a little disappointed that we hadn't put up a new post yet. Well here is a new one, just for you. Sarah and I have been pretty tired and busy with Alex for the past few days, so my photographic exploits have been kept to a minimum, and I haven't had much time to get into work to upload anything. I did take a whole bunch more photos on film, so they will be ready next week somtime.

We were able to get out of the house yesterday (Saturday) for a swimming fundraiser at a local pool for some missionaries from our church in Cambodia. I swam 10 laps, and Sarah and Alex cheered me on.

Here's the sleepy little guy enjoying a nice Sunday morning in the backyard:

For more photos look here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is unbelievable. thanks for the updates, sorry we couldn't talk a little more tonight, bri.

I love you all!
suz