Monday, November 20, 2006

Some Things...

So I'll let Sarah expound a little more if she wishes to, but here's the latest: Sarah had an oh bee gee why en appointment yesterday, and while he was doing a quick ultrasound to check the baby's dimensions he asked Sarah if she knew the sex. She said "Yes, the techinician at the obstetric ultrasound said it looked like a boy, but that it's never certain." He said "Well, it looks like a girl to me." Apparently in the angle they were viewing at the time the scrotum sack should have been prominent, but was nowhere to be seen. So, either the family jewels were well hidden or we're having a little lady.

I rode up this hill this morning before work on my bike. You can see the city down below. That's the elevation I started at. I'm trying to get ready for the AMBC 12 Hour Mountain Bike Race that I'm racing in on Saturday.

This month is Movember in Australia. Many men, like myself, are growing mustaches to raise awareness and funds for men's health issues.

This one is for you Mom. There's also another one on Flickr if you want to get that.

No comments: