Tuesday, November 07, 2006

October 25-31: The Rest of the Week in Adelaide Part One

Back to where we left off in Adelaide. Sorry about the skipping around with the order of the posts here. We had a lot of fun touring Adelaide and its surrounds, including but not limited to Victor Harbour, Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary and Mt Lofty. Friday night we threw a big barbeque and had 39 people show up. It was great. I had double grills going and cooked more meat than I ever knew existed.

Mom and I took a walk one afternoon a snapped some pictures. Here's mom with a VW.

And a lovely portrait of dad. I had to try out the new telephoto lens.

Mom drinking her tea. I think she drinks more of it than even the Aussies do.

Sarah reading. It's her new favorite thing to do! I think she looks pretty snazzy in that good old "Voi kauhea!" shirt.

My beautiful mother on the bluff in Victor Harbour.

Mom and Dad enjoying each others company while waiting for a platypus that never showed.

Dad with a little roo.

Mom and dad watching the eagle handler with rapt attention.

We watched the sunset from Glenelg beach after our stint at Warrawong.

No comments: