Friday, November 10, 2006

Lately

Well we are back from Cairns and this last week has flown by! Most likely because I needed to clean the entire house. I began babysitting this week for our friends the Kleins. I will be watching their two little girls every Wednesday until Christmas (the plan so far). You saw Lucy and Sarah earlier - Lucy in her fairy outfit and Sarah next to me with windblown hair at her birthday party. They are good little girls and pretty entertaining. I also began rehearsing with the group for Carol's - our church's Christmas production they put on in the beginning of December. I guess it's really good and tons of people come to see it at the town hall. I'll be part of the instrumental group, getting my oboe lips back in shape!

Well today we found out that we have a wasp's nest at the top of our chimney and a couple of them decided to come visit me while I was talking to my friend Verity on the phone. Luckily I was talking to her, all knowing Verity, because she told me who to call. The council peps are coming out first thing Monday morning to remove the nest - hopefully we don't get stung this weekend! They have only been the in the lounge room (through a gap between the gas heater in the old fire place) and so I just keep the doors shut with a window open.

I guess I won't bore you anymore with my little daily events.

No comments: