Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Neighborhood

The telephone poles in Adelaide are made of steel and concrete.



So we've got our next Ob/Gyn appointment in two hours. I'm excited to see Little Coop in the ultrasound again. That kid is gonna be pretty big this time. Sarah's tummy is growing!

Sarah and I got to eat dinner at our pastors place last night. Good times. Craig is the pastor of the 5 pm service we got to at Trinity, Myrl is his wife, and Meredith and Jonathan are their two kids. Jonathan has some incredibly curly hair which he inherited from his mother, and has one of the most beautiful afros I have ever seen. I wish I would have taken a picture of him for all of you. I will soon.

Anyway, it was a great time of fellowship, mutual cultural learning, and some scrumptious curry. Very enjoyable family to spend time with.

2 comments:

Dan Cooper said...

Christian fellowship is sweet--glad you are seeking and enjoying it. Thanks for the new pictures. We enjoy seeing life in Australia through your lens! Love, Dad C

Anonymous said...

Take care, Brian and Sarah. We think of you guys, and we pray for you often.

Andy and Nancie Smith