Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Camera Shy Mama To Be

I know, I know: there's never any pictures of Sarah! Well it's not because I don't try to take them. She just doesn't like it when I take them, and when I do, she doesn't like the results. However, yesterday evening I was able to convince her that it was for the best, and she complied. So here are a few pictures of the radiant and beautiful mother to be; your friend, daughter, sister, acquaintance or random stranger on some blog you happened to pull up.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesss!

i love you two.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I pretty much miss you!
(gorgeous by the way, as always!)

Anonymous said...

hott momma!

Anonymous said...

wow, I knew that I missed you guys - but seeing how adorable you look really makes it hit!

I MISS YOU!!

Love, Christina

Anonymous said...

I love yer blossoming figure Sarah!! You do look radiant. Looks like you're feeling better. Can't wait till Christmas:)
Love you guys!
Aunt Mik