Thursday, September 07, 2006

Growing

Well it has been raining for the last three days. So when the sun came out this afternoon I decided to enjoy a little and investigate what has been happening to our yard. Well the grape vine is sprouting like mad and the beautiful white flowers on the plumb (very small) tree are gone but the weeds are sure growing! They are huge! It seems that perhaps I have missed a few weeds that seemed inconsequential before but now are giants.

I also seem to be growing. I was saying to Brian recently that my upper abdominal muscles are hurting...maybe they're stretching?? So last night I finally started sleeping with a pillow under my tummy and then today I noticed that I really do have a baby bulge now :) Plus I got my mom's package today with fun maternity shirts for when it gets hot and it's fun to have something to imagine 'growing' into.

Brian has been great about cooking, doing the dishes and just letting me be an emotional wreck at times. I'm looking forward to some rain free days so I can go out for a walk!

3 comments:

Sue & Paul Johnston said...

I love my baby girl (and her little baby on the way)!

Dad J

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!
(PS. I sent you an email!)

Anonymous said...

aw, sj with the hipsway's got a baby on da way! You three are in my prayers, thanks for keeping us updated! I'm sorry I missed your call the other night! I've got almost two weeks down at school, and things are going better than expected. God is good. Love you!