Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Backyard Kind of Weekend

The grapevine is growing! It's now even nicer to lay in the hammock. The best will be when we can just lay there and reach up and grab a handful of juicy grapes to feast upon.

The dual purpose tramp. Jumping mat and sunning pad.

And a nice still life to finish out the set.

The weekend was nice. On Saturday I woke up early and got a whole lot of stuff done, and then we went over to Joe and Megan's for the afternoon. Most of my time was spent learning cricket with Joe and Johnny Evans. Peter Thurling, who is a pretty excellent bowler, came over and showed us the ropes. Due to my lack of skill in throwing a baseball, I had no preconceived throwing habits and was able to pick up bowling pretty well. I'm still sore today though. There's a lot of cricket muscles that aren't used during a normal life.

Sarah's been feeling better. Still a little nausea sometimes, and her stomach is still upset quite a bit, but it is improving. Our next appointment with the Ob/Gyn is on Friday. Maybe we'll be able to tell the sex! I won't count on it, but I'm excited to find out.

The initials of the child will most likely be either LBC or AJC. Can you guess what the C stands for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, it stand for Carrie!! lol, just kidding!