Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Weekend Part Two

On Friday I was going gangbusters to get some renderings done at work before leaving for the long weekend. I got them done in time to leave for the conference, but in the process I created the biggest knots in my neck I have ever experienced. A combination of stress, sitting with poor posture, and staring at the computer screen for hours on end. On Friday night I woke up with an insane headache and couldn't fall back asleep for anything. So at 1:30 AM I stumbled out of bed and into the car to see if I could find an establishment that could sell me some Nurofen (Australia's Ibuprofen equivalent). I drove through the deserted skirts of Victor Harbour into the town center, where a Shell gas station and the bar were the only things open. The gas station attendent sent me back out of town to a BP that was also still open. Thankfuly they had some Nurofen. So then I took some and felt better and went to sleep. How's that for anticlimax?

I saw this ute in Victor Harbour, and thought it was probably the sweetest I had ever seen. Check out those chromed mags!

This is the building Sarah and I stayed in for the weekend. It was near the mansion, but was obviously not originally part of it. They called it "the bunker."

I've been reading Acts lately.

No comments: