Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wahoo!

Some exciting things going on around here. We have our obstetric ultrasound today. We just may find out if it's a boy or a girl!!! Then we can start buying up all sort of cute little baby outfits. I am pumped.

My parents are arriving for a two week visit on Monday evening! It has been seven months now since we have seen a familial face. I am extremely excited for them to get here. The second week they are here we'll be going up to Cairns for a few days: rainforest, beach and reef. It will be a beautiful time. I am ready for a little vacation!

Sarah felt the baby kick yesterday! Pretty soon she'll be big enough that her tummy will touch me in bed, and then I can get kicked too.

My parents are also bringing a couple used Nikon lenses along with them that I ordered from a website in the states. An AF 28-85 and an AF 70-210.

Also, I have started putting my pictures up on Flickr here. I'll keep putting pictures of Sarah and I and our kid once he or she is born up on this blog, and any others I think would be interesting to you the audience, but any other shots I'll just put up on Flickr.

No comments: