Thursday, January 31, 2008

Adelaide is Heaven?

Brian and I were discussing how much we missed Adelaide last night. I have been feeling pretty torn by this whole move and my brain somehow still believes that we will be returning to Adelaide very soon. It just felt like home for me. I stated to Brian that I would love to go back if we got the opportunity. That's when Brian made a profound statement. He explained that being torn between two places made him that much more excited about Heaven because it will be a place where we will feel whole again. Where all believers will be together living for the Lord.

Then came the profound statement. Heaven will be like Adelaide, but with all our favorite people living there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, just before I read your post I was looking at Princess Bren's pictures of Adelaide on Flickr. I was thinking how much I enjoyed visiting you there and would love to go back someday (especially seeing the summer pics while we are besieged by snow). I thought, sadly, that I would probably never get the chance; then read your post and was quite encouraged. Thanks for your excellent thoughts! Love, Dad C