Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Update

Well yesterday after I posted I continued to throw-up anything I ate. Poor Brian even watched me puke in the middle of dinner. So today I went to the doctor and they gave me an injection that should help the nausea in the next 6-8hrs so that hopefully I can begin to rehydrate. Obviously all the vomiting causes me to dehydrate and then that makes me even more likely to throw-up so it's a bad cycle. I hope that I don't have to go back into the doctors to get any more injections.

Also, for my family members. You do not have to create your own blog in order to leave a comment, you can just choose anonymous and then in your comment put your name at the end of your name. I do appreciate your comments and encouragements. :) Love you,

Sarah

4 comments:

Sue & Paul Johnston said...

Sarah:
This "hurling" is another thing you share with Hannah. I was spoiled with your mother; we did not have such interruptions at dinner. Hope the meds help soon.

Aaron appears to be on the eternal search for the next free meal. Rhonda will have mercy on him tonight. We went out to Butch's Burrito with Hennesey's last night (Grand Haven) and Mom and Kathy have been cooking for him since he arrived. He will be ready for his winter cave pretty soon; he has been smiling a lot.

Love my baby girl!
Dad J

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness - i'm sure that's no fun at all! Just know that all of us back here wish we could be around to help and support you...it sounds like you guys have a good support group down there as well. Good on ya!

Also, a blogger related point - if family/friends wanted to leave their name they can also choose "other" and type in whatever they want to appear as. That or your suggestion work well.

God Bless!

- Chris

Anonymous said...

Brian and Sarah:

Hope all is going well with you there "down under." Have you learned to eat Vegamite? :) Seriously, please know that you are in our prayers, especially with the new baby coming, and for Sarah's nausea to end, or at least be manageable. It has been a difficult summer here at FHBC, but God has been faithful. May God bless the three of you.

By the way, if you get a chance, check out our grandson (if you haven't already) at http://jackson.orderedlist.com

Andy and Nancie Smith

Anonymous said...

Brian and Sarah:

Hope all is going well with you there "down under." Have you learned to eat Vegamite? :) Seriously, please know that you are in our prayers, especially with the new baby coming, and for Sarah's nausea to end, or at least be manageable. It has been a difficult summer here at FHBC, but God has been faithful. May God bless the three of you.

By the way, if you get a chance, check out our grandson (if you haven't already) at http://jackson.orderedlist.com

Andy and Nancie Smith