Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Trampoline Makes Itself at Home

I looked out our back window on Sunday morning and this is what I saw.


A trampoline! Sarah and I had been considering purchasing one for a while, and we found one on sale (20% off at Playworld in Harris Scarfe on Rundle) on Saturday. It's a good form of backyard exercise, a great place to lay in the sun and read, and a wonderful way to make yourself and your friends look foolish. It also has the rather suprising effect of making the grass underneath it grow fast and green.

Joe and Megan came over to share in the happiness brought about by bouncing.


Sarah chose to look on, keeping the baby (and her stomach) on solid ground. I'm hoping the kid will be able to jump before it can walk (but Sarah's not too keen).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that makes me very happy