Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Few Good Pics

I took this one by accident. Joe and I had driven up this crazy dirt road trying to get to some mountain bike trails, and we came up against this gate. I was in the process of sticking my hand out the window to take a pic when I hit the button. I think it's a pretty sweet photograph.

Notice the office windows lit up in the shape of a cross on the tallest building. You can see it from our apartment. I guess they do it during Easter time every year. I took this picture at night in my boxers when it was pretty dang cold. Thats why it's a little shaky.

This is one magnificent speed scabble layout. You can score it for me if you want.

Sarah and I thought the wrinkly bark was pretty sweet. Does anyone know why it does that? My theory is that the weight of the tree above (they're about 150 ft tall) compresses the bark at the bottom.

No comments: