Sunday, May 06, 2007

An Amazing Capture, Amongst Other Things

The cuteness continues. Alex is growing at a disturbingly fast rate. He is also developing very quickly. Not compared to the other babies we know, I'd say he's about average, just the general process seems to be going at light speed. Craziness.

We are coping as best we can, which seems to be pretty well. Sarah is very tired, I am a little weary, but Alex keeps on keeping us enamored.

We had a church conference in the hills on Saturday about love. It was very good: a lot to soak in even over a full day, so we'll be digesting it all over the next couple of weeks. Lex was pretty good, but neither of us got to hear everything, so we'll be getting "the tapes".

Here is the provider of all sustenance for our little guy, providing sustenance. Very discreetly. It's a beautiful sight, melts my heart every time.

Here is the amazing capture. I recently got a remote shutter release, and was trying it out the other night. Alex and I were having some photographic bonding time. I did not realize it until I loaded the pictures onto the computer, but one of the photos perfectly captured Alex in mid-puke.

If you would like to see more pictures of the past week or so just click here.

This morning was great! As I was waking up for the day Alex was too. After I took a quick shower and got my clothes on I got him up and changed his little diaper. We got to hang out for about a half hour before I had to go to work. He's very interested in the world around him now. He's starting to respond to our attempts to play with him; he smiles at us and wiggles around. I think he's even starting to laugh. Wonderful and amazing. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian & Sarah:
The latest pics of Alex (10-May) are very good. He has his own persona now.

Glad to hear he is cooperating a little more re: naps and night-time. I hope you are getting caught up on your sleep, honey.

Thanks...dad j