Sunday, February 11, 2007

4 more weeks!

So these last couple of days have been interesting. Let's just say that I believe the 'coughing bowl' is back in use. To explain, my sister is 6wks behind me with her second. She, unfortunately, has been sick throughout the entire pregnancy. Soon after my sister got pregnant her daughter, my little niece, started saying 'mommy coughing' and would sometimes carry a little bowl with her and pretend to 'cough'. If only she knew! Well I think this morning has proved that the coughing bowl and a diet of mainly carbs from the first 20wks, has come back to haunt me. With only 4 more wks left I think I can handle it - it's Brian you should be concerned about.

But on the lighter side - 2 or the 3 orders of cloth nappies (diapers for the Americans) arrived today!! They are so little and cute! Brian and I are planning on using cloth after about the first month. So I had been all nappy talk for a while,but that drove Brian nuts, since I was always changing my mind. There are a million options out there! I'm not kidding. So I finally made some decisions last week and ordered the nappies. It's amazing how little this guy is gonna be!!

Don't worry we'll post lots of pictures and send you all information when the baby comes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what kind did you go with? do tell! sorry the last few weeks are rough. can't wait to hear your news!