Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ooh Baby!

It brings me great pleasure to announce that Sarah is with child! We think the baby is due sometime around the beginning of March of 2007. I've got to praise God right here for his love and faithfulness. It's overwhelming to think that we're going to be parents, but I know the three of us will be well taken care of.

Sad to say, this means that Sarah will not be starting grad school in a week, but hopefully the coloring books she ordered a month ago from Amazon will come soon. Just kidding (kind of). She will be seeking gainful employment once we get our visas, which actually should be very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! You're PREGNANT! Well, Sarah is I guess.

Props to you both. Welcome to the party, pal. Not that I have any kids... but I always wanted to say that.

Anonymous said...

Brian and Sarah - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

From Kevin and Judy Moak