Thursday, July 06, 2006

More F4

Here's my luxurious Mexican hammock in the back yard. It's been too cold to truly enjoy it. Soon enough it will be the right time.

I have an affinity for looking up.

Some of these have shadows in the corners (vignetting I believe it's called) because I used a polarizing filter and a step up ring. I also think that I have no idea what the correct angle of rotation of the polarizer is supposed to be for a given situation. I'll see if I can figure that out for the next roll. I also should have used the tripod for this shot.

This little guy was holding my hand when I took this. He was pretty friendly.

The mighty Australian bird trainer with his deadly Wedge Tailed Eagle.

The horn of plenty.

I really like the trees over here. They're just plain different.

No comments: