Monday, May 08, 2006

Observant or Not?

Ok, first off I thought I would set the record straight. I (Sarah) finally got smart last night when I realized that if we order our guest bed now, we could sleep on that till our stuff comes! What a brilliant idea, not, and it beats sleeping on an air mattress.

So my beef...I have a hard time loving Aussie pedestrians. Sometimes I just want to yell at them when I am biking around town. They are the most unobservant people I have ever known. If a person walks out of a store and I am 20 feet away, I will still have to stop for them. They walk out and just look around like they forgot where they are and then stop in the middle of the sidewalk, maybe take a few random steps and then look up at my bike like I dropped out of the sky!! It's hard to describe, but it is unbelievable!! They also walk every which way, not in a straight line and most likely will walk into you!!

Ok, well my keyboard has gone crazy so I can't write much right now.

No comments: