Monday, August 03, 2009

Sewing

Well I've really gotten into sewing the last few weeks. I took a beginners sewing class and lets just say I should probably steer clear of clothes. I seem to do a lot better with diapers or other projects I can visualize. I'm gonna try my hand at making some cloth diaper covers and fitted cloth diapers for the little one coming.

Had a little fall the other day and thought of LL. Fell on my back though and nothing happened - except some whining due to my sore body.

Alex is talking non-stop these last 2 weeks. I would probably do anything to hear him say horsey cause it's soooo cute! He's learning to use his emotions to try to get his way or when he's even a teeny weeny bit upset. We're trying to teach him to listen & then respond (as much as his attention can handle) since most of the drama is unwarranted. I don't think he understands the concept 'then we'll..' or waiting for longer than a millisecond.

I'm afraid of when winter hits what this poor little boy will do 'cause he is in LOVE with the great outdoors. Yes I was outside as much as possible last year but with the baby I don't know that I'll be spending hours in the snow - hmmm. Some tips on that perhaps?

Well just thought I'd update yall a little.

2 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

glad your fall resulted in only whining. BEHAVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

just bought a water table for Levi, I plan to park it in my entryway this winter, put some towels under it and enjoy hours of play. I really wish I had a closed in deck that I could send him out to play on. (I really hate winter)