Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Anymore snow?

We are getting a little tired of winter already. It's hard to believe after all our initial excitement and hard work at staying on top of the shoveling. But it has happened, we are ready for summer. I just came in from shoveling and chipping at the hard packed snow with one of those short handled sharp shovels (often used for digging holes). I am a little tuckered out. It was the chipping that did me in.

Alex, on the other hand, is not. He loves to go sledding and throw snowballs for hours. He will occasionally lie down for snow angels (he has a fear of laying on his back). Brian made him his own sledding hill in the front yard this past weekend. The neighbor girls broke it in for us.

I can picture Australia and it's warmth right now, I don't even have to close my eyes. So please, Lord, don't let it snow into April this year.

1 comment:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

we miss y'all. no snow down here. come visit!