Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekend in Traverse City

Sarah and I had a really nice weekend in Traverse City together. Just the two of us.

Here's the view from our hotel room.

View from the Room 2

Here I am baring my teeth.

Sand Lakes: The Work of My Teeth

Mrs. Coop.

Sand Lakes: Sarah

Droplets on a leaf. Kind of obvious. Sorry.

Sand Lakes

One of the renowned lakes in the Sand Lakes Quiet Area in stormy weather. I was standing on a bouncy bog when I took this. It was fun.

Sand Lakes

A path to the end of Old Mission Peninsula.

Old Mission Peninsula

The light house on Old Mission Peninsula.

Old Mission Peninsula

So yeah, spending one on one time with your wife is a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

My family has property right up near there in Mesick. Beautiful place. And you're right about one on one time. A. and I haven't been able to "get away," but we splurge for a baby-sitter once a week so we can have a regular night out. It is single-handedly saving our sanity. We'd love a vacation, but this will work, too.