Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring is Here!

It's official: I've shaved my head and there a flowers all over our yard and the trees and shrubberies are beginning to bud. And it's sixty degrees Fahrenheit outside.

We spent all of Saturday removing the fountain in our backyard, clearing all the dead foliage from our plant plots and pruning as necessary. Then I helped my friend set up some composting boxes. It feels so good to be outside again. Let me repeat that: It feels so good to be outside again. So good.

Once my 8 hour engineering exam next Saturday is over the next projects up are the bike repairs and then the bookshelves. I'm gonna enjoy this summer for all its worth. Which is a lot. A very, very lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The summer would of been better if in Adelaide. Miss going MTB riding with you Coop...it's not the same without you.

Theo

The Coopers said...

I miss the MTb rides too. I haven't even gotten to try out the trails here yet, but I know it's not going to be the same at all.