Monday, April 28, 2008

Cows, NJ and the Backyard

So we now own 1/20th of a cow. She lives at a nearby farm. The farmer milks her and we pick up a gallon of her milk once a week. This photo may be her, but we're not sure since there are six other cows on the farm too:

Lubber's Jersey

I've been working on a project for a company in New Jersey, and my boss and I recently spent a day near Newark scoping out the pipeline route.

Dad Cell

The backyard is exploding with new life - the fruits of the previous owner's labors. They loved uncommon flora, so the plant beds are full of flowers, shrubberies and trees I've never heard of before. It's a lot of work, but it sure is nice to look at.

Backyard

1 comment:

Morris from Montague said...

I like the fact that you own 1/20 of a cow. With the price Milk going up nice investment