Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Easter

For the last 2 Easter's we have been in Australia. In fact it was one of our first social events with our friends at Holy Trinity. We have very fond memories of sitting outside at the Broman's. Helen and I with our nana rugs (where I first learned the term). Eating delicious hot cross buns and Brian tasting that weird (to me - Sarah) fruit we had never seen before! Last year was once again celebrated at the Broman's with hot cross buns. The weather was warmer and Alex was just a few weeks old. :)

This year, it's sad to say, will be spent in the cold. :( This year for the Aussie's it will be a wonderful 100 degrees F and dry. I wouldn't want to be in the kitchen making the hot cross buns but I will definitely miss eating them! Maybe I'll have to make my own to warm up this wintry city.

We miss you Aussie's! Enjoy your Easter. And Family - you better make this one worth our while. ;)

No comments: