Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hmm..

Well it's been a really lonnnnnggg time since we posted anything. Let's see, we are moved into the house and have all of our worldly possessions - well except for maybe 50 old school books still sitting my mother's house (Sarah)! I swear I'll get them soon. :) I am really getting back into cooking and trying new recipes each week. That really isn't too hard since I've only been building my repertoire for the last 2 years. Today I'm trying another chili recipe and this one cooks for 8 hours! I'm sure that's nothing in the world of chili but for me that means I have to get up on time & hope Alex takes his morning nap so I can get it simmering before lunch.

Alex is getting to look more & more like a little boy. He's walking along furniture and about ready to cut his next 2 teeth. We've been waiting only 3 months for them! He's also starting to have problems with reflux again but hopefully his medicine will soon ease his pain and mine!

I had a dream the other day that I was rested and slept every night uninterrupted but then I remembered I'm a mother and if we really plan on spacing our kids every 2 yrs it'll be a long time till that happens. I did however have a wonderful night of uninterrupted sleep last weekend!! That doesn't mean that I didn't wake up, but nobody else was waking me up.
Brian planned a wonderful night away at the B&B we stayed at on our honeymoon. We went out to dinner, drank some wine, spend quality time with my hubby, got to relax in a jacuzzi! and slept in a feather bed and then wake up to breakfast. Oh it was glorious. And to top it all off I felt so relaxed that I couldn't wait to go pick up Alex (it had been a rough couple weeks) and I'm still loving every minute with him. :) Thanks to my wonderful husband!

It's been snowing in Michigan and I love it! It doesn't really stick around but I love to see it fall and I know that when it really does pile up I'll probably be singing a different tune but for now I'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. this is your cuz from central mich- need to chat with you about christmas- give me a call when you can. thanks Laura