Monday, April 30, 2007

The Polar Bear

If polar bears hibernated, this is what they would look like. It's a scientific fact.

For more photographs of this polar bear, go here. He's been cuter than cute the past few days. I didn't want to go bed last night because he wasn't asleep yet. I had to force myself to walk away. Boo hoo.

We are planning a short trip up to Darwin to see some friends, Nandor and Annie and Tim and Naomi, who recently moved up there from Adelaide. We are also planning on a couple visits from friends! Calum Chamberlain and Alec Glass will, Lord willing, be coming to see us this winter or spring. And then, once again Lord willing, we will be headed back to the States with the polar bear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, how do you stand the cuteness?

John Cooper said...

that's a good one
i love you a ton

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that when a baby is "done" they are completely out, and he looks "done"