Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Last Couple Weeks...

Have been pretty busy. Sarah and I have been taking birthing classes (learning many things which I'm grateful I never knew before), working, shopping for baby paraphenalia (cots, carseats, breast pumps, bottles, rockers, onesies, hug-a-bubs, bopees, nappies, whoopaloops and cootypoos), and generally trying to cope with a very uncomfortable pregnancy. We have had some fun doing all this, and laugh at ourselves frequently.

Here we are in the backyard getting a little documentation of the bump.



The most beautiful mother-to-be in the universe.

Here is our little buddy Terrence copying the vollyball players.

I took a littl trip out Gorge Rd to take some pictures of the rain-swollen Torrens river. We've been going through a severe drought lately and finally got a few days of rain last week.

We were able to see Comet McNaught a week ago Monday from the hills. It was pretty sweet.


This is from the beach at Carrackalinga. We went down there to our friends' parents' cottage to celebrate Nandor and his twin brothers' birthday.


This is Annie's father and his granddaughter.

Here's the birthday boys - Archos and Nandor Balogh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just shocked that the mama-to-be let you put up a swimsuit picture. You're either brave or stupid my friend!

The Coopers said...

She liked the photo almost as much as I did. She allowed it up. I love the look on her face in that one.

The Coopers said...

A hugabub is a brand of baby carrier, a bopee is a wraparound cushion that support the baby while you are nursing, and whoopaloops and cootypoos I totally made up because the first two names were so silly.