Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Surroundings

This is looking off our balcony to the east. We drove up Mount Lofty last night, and it was higher up there than it looks from this shot. The roads in the hills are a blast.

This is our tennis court, wading pool, and barbie facilities.

This is one of the government buildings in the CBD. The architect, I'm told, put lock towers on every building he designed, inluding his own house.

This is the sunset through our blinds.

I don't believe I've ever seen a slanted people mover/flattened escalator before. Wierd.

1 comment:

The Coopers said...

I'm at work right now, but we've got the recipe back at the apartment, so I'll bring it with me tomorrow and put it up.

Yeah, it's the kind of apartment I could never afford, or would never really want to, on my own. We'll be there for about 7 more weeks while work is paying for it, and then we'll try to rent a small house for the rest of the time we're here.