Monday, December 04, 2006

Gingerbread House Extravaganza!!!

Last Thursday Sarah and I took part in a Gingerbread House event at church. We had asked beforehand and were told that it was not women only. When everyone had taken their seat I was one of two men there. I was in the midst of over 200 gingerbread house constructing lolly eating women. It was pretty dang frightening at first, but once I realized how much better I was at making gingerbread houses than most of them I did all right. Sarah's house was real sweet - she loaded it up with a lot of good things to eat.

The raw construction materials.

Sarah carefully putting the roof on her house.

My nearly completed masterpiece.

Again, from the back.

Sarah's work of pure inspired genius.

The lovely lady thinking about what will happen to the house later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that supposed to be "at" the house?

j/k

=)

J&S